Cinch All Star Team
Michigan High School Rodeo Association
Senior High Team
|Tori Patterson||Holli Haley||Jessica Bennett||Trey Casey|
|Jared Howell||Cody Newell|
Junior High Team
|Madison Hoard||Cayce Huver|
Cinch Team Selection Guidelines
- Cinch is seeking team members who follow the ‘Lead, Don’t Follow” way of life and represent NHSRA in a positive way wherever they are. Selection guidelines are following:
- NHSRA Members can be nominated online by anyone including a fellow NHSRA member, paremt, grandparent, State/Provincial Director, Secretary, President, member of the state/provincial board of directors, teacher, paster, coach, etc.
Nomination form will include:
- Name, email, phone number, where person nominating is from
- Whom they are nominating
- First/Last Name
Criteria for nominating this NHSRA member
- Member CANNOT be sponsored by a competing sponsor in this category.
- Answer: “How has this nominee exemplified Leadership (in and out of the Rodeo, Shooting Sports, Community Arenas)?”
- Answer: “Why is this nominee the best choice to promote NHSRA, Cinch Brands, and the Western Lifestyle?”
- Eligibility is based on the grade the member just completed in May or June. 2021-2022 Members can be 6th, 7th, 10th or 11th grades. Upperclassmen are not eligible. Incoming 5th, 6th and Freshman will not be eligible until 2022-2023 season.
- Next Cinch nominations are August 2022.
- The members should be willing to carry out objectives from NHSRA and Cinch Jeans & Shirts that arise during the season.
- These members should be a living model of what leadership in and out of the arena looks like.
- These members have a desire to ride for the brand.
- These members have character and are community minded.
- Each person selected should be dedicated to the NHSRA and the Western Lifestyle.
What you get
Cinch Team Members will receive a free Cinch Team shirt, a free pair of Cinch jeans and the opportunity to order additional Cinch jeans at a discounted price.